Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Texas, 1997-1998.
Diagnostic Radiology Residency
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Texas, 1993-1997.
American Board of Radiology, June 1997
Doctor of Medicine
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Texas, Graduation May 1993.
Bachelor of Arts
The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas. Major: Biology, Graduation 1989.
Partner/Executive Board Member - West Houston Radiology Associates, LLP, 2004- June 2018.
Served as Medical Director of Radiology Department and RSO at OakBend Medical Center, St. Luke’s at the Vintage, West Houston Medical Center.
Committees- MEC, Credentialing, Cancer Committee, Quality Assurance, PQRS, RADPEER, Disciplinary Committee, Interventional Section and Scheduling, Recruitment.
TMLT Medicolegal Case Reviewer, 2004-2008.
Partner- Southwest Radiology Associates P.A., 1998- 2004.
Clinical Instructor, Department of Radiology, Mammography Division, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, 1997- 1998.
Clinical Instructor, Department of Anatomy, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, 1994-1995.
Instructor at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Texas, 1992-1993.
Instruct and demonstrate histories and physical examinations to freshman medical students.
Senior Extern Humana Hospital, Clear Lake, Texas, 1992-1993.
Complete and dictate histories and physical examinations for private physicians.
Medical Assistant at The University of Texas at Austin - Student Health Center, Austin, Texas, 9/87 - 12/87.
Chaperoned exams, recorded histories, screened and counseled patients.
Veterinary Assistant at Lamar Boulevard Animal Hospital, Austin, Texas, 7/86 - 11/86.
Assisted in surgery and annual exams, pre and post-op care of animals, and grooming of animals.
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Harris County Medical Society
- American College of Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Texas Radiological Society
- Texas Medical Association
- RSNA Resident Research Award 1997.
- Chief Resident 1994-1995.
- Intern of the Year- Department of Radiology.
- Number One in Graduating Medical School Class of 1993.
- William N. and Ida Zinn Alpha Omega Alpha Award 1993.
- Johanna Blumel Memorial Scholarship Award 1993.
- Isabella H. Brackenridge Scholarship Award 1993.
- Edward Randall Medal for Academic Excellence 1993.
- Lange Medical Publication Award 1993.
- Glasgow Award for Highest Academic Standing in Class of 1993.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, Texas Alpha Chapter;Junior Year 1991.
- Dean's List for School of Medicine 1989-1990, 1990-1991, 1991-1992, 1992- 1993.
- Honors in Surgery Clinical Clerkship at UTMB 1992.
- Honors in Internal Medicine Clinical Clerkship at UTMB 1991.
- Honors in Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinical Clerkship at UTMB 1992.
- Competitive Academic Scholarship 1989-1990, 1990-1991.
- Lange Publication Award for Academic Excellence 1990-1991.
- Mu Delta Honorary Service Organization 1990.
- Dean's List
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (Pre-Med Honor Society)
- Beta Beta Beta (Biology Honor Society)
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Outstanding College Students of America